Monday 21 June 2010

Navs Live + EP Release


Photo © verstaerker

I'll be performing live as part of the Bloom Garden project at the 48 Stunden Neukölln arts festival in Berlin this Saturday (June 26th).

I'll start patching around 16:00 at Parzelle 20 in the 'Hand in Hand' Kleingarten Kolonie in the Rütli Strasse 8, 12045. Same procedure as last year, as they say in Germany!

To accompany the open-air art installation, I've made a collection of recordings, called Synthetic Nature, available for paid download at my new bandcamp page:

<a href="http://navs.bandcamp.com/album/synthetic-nature">blüm by Navs</a>

I hope you like the sounds enough to buy the EP and, if you can tear yourself away from the football action, look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

1 comment:

Faxed said...

Good luck with the show, Navs!